RE: [patriotzip] The Texans

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      Houston will be another good test of just where this team's mind set is. Last week they took care of business, did what they needed to do and handled a relatively weak team the way they should. This week I'm looking for the same effort and the same no-nonsense approach that will continue to build momentum and attitude for the playoffs.

      Brady says he will play the whole game. Haven't heard anything on Wilfork and Warren but they have already taken some time off so it might be best to get them in there to keep the rust from accumulating.

      Harry

      At 09:34 AM 12/31/2009 +0700, you wrote:

      No question in my mind that Houston is a significantly better team than Jacksonville, starting at QB. Schaub is an underrated "real deal". And let's not overlook the fact that this game is in their house.

      This would be a much more difficult game for us, even if we had the same level of need/motivation that we had for Jacksonville, which, let's face it, we don't.

      I'm a firm believer in the value of momentum, so I definitely want a win this week. But I still favor resting the guys who need to mend some (Warren and Wilfork), and removing Brady early, if the Texans pass rush is getting to him. A loss under those circumstances would not be a disaster, by any means.

      George efdda0d.jpg