RE: [patriotzip] No Let up against KC

  • Rob Bosch
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2002

      > But Speaking of WM, has WIllie's new contract price sold you on him
      > yet Freak?

      I have to admit that Willie is playing very well this year so far. He's not
      the pass rusher that a lot of people think he is, but he's a good run down
      player that still has good speed. I know that Willie works as hard as
      anybody, and I've never criticized his work ethic. What bothered me about
      him is that I always thought he was overrated. I'll also never forgive him
      for the hissy fit he through in the locker room after the Pats lost to the
      Steelers in the '97 playoffs. But with his contract being reworked, and
      Willie looking very healthy and spry, I'm glad he's still on the team. He
      can also play LB, and that's a good thing considering that LB is the Pats
      thinnest position. I've eased up on old Willie Zip....at least for now ;-)

      -Pats Freak