Re: [patriotzip] Re: Finally won over our OWN guys

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2002
      In a message dated 9/16/2002 8:47:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patriotzip@... writes:

      Listening to verious pre-game shows I was 'priveleged' to hear Will
      McDonough speak on the game.  Now I do realize McD sold himself to NY
      for his link with Parcells but I still have to classify him as a
      local.  Anyhow this quote just proved to me he no longer has any
      grasp of the league: "These are basically the same teams as last
      season when New England only managed 3 and 17 points."  Ummm...
      Will???  (Taps microphone) Earth Will?!  Our offense is VASTLY
      different as is their defense.  It just proved to me he'd lost touch
      so when he picked the Jets I was confident in our victory.

      I must admit that I'm shocked at this level of ignorance.  Sad, what a lifetime on the sauce does to the brain.

      BB retooled the OLine and rebuilt the WR spot.  A new O.  His DL moves were also a definite upgrade.  Add to this the innovation of the 3 safety D (which I freakin' LOVE) and you have a new, deadly machine that befuddles the Nimrods coaching most NFL teams.

      -philw (goin to Kansas City, Kansas City here we come)