Re: Fullbacks WAS (Re: The Good, the bad, and the ugly)

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hey, what if they lined up as if to call the FB dive, but play-actioned instead and threw a quick pass to the receiver.  Since teams are reading our minds when we line up most of the time, why would they suspect a pass?  The RB still charges into the pile of behemoths as usual, really selling it. The QB stealthily hides the ball and suddenly hits the WR in the flat, or the WR could run a reverse and take the ball.  Too dumb to work?  Not as dumb as that dive play.  Putting their helmets on backwards is smarter.

      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.