Fun Game!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2009
      Clear Day

      Despite my animosity toward the Colts (shared with many of you, I know), I have to say that this is a fun game to watch! Some outstanding offensive play; including great play by an underrated QB, David Garrard. the Patriots are going to have their hands full with the Jaguars next week!!

      It's 28-24, Colts, with the Jags in the Red Zone again. GO JAGS! ... TOUCHDOWN! And the 8TH lead change!

      FUN! FUN! FUN!