Re: [patriotzip] Various

  • Aamir Majeed
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2009
      Thank you, Mr. Boehner. This quote you found from Mr. Belichick made me think of something funny. Mr. Belichick's quote was, "Anything that happens with discipline on the team stays between me and the players on the team.” And that made me think of all these TV commercials that say, "Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Maybe next time Mr. Belichick should say, "What ever happens between me and the players stays between me and the players." How do you like that one?! I am laughing! It would be good for him to do!