RE: [patriotzip] One Defense of Moss

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 16, 2009
      At 10:18 AM 12/16/2009 +0700, you wrote:

      I remain hopeful that, by whatever method, BB, Brady, and others, can put the spark back into him. As I said earlier, I do not believe that Moss is a "me first" diva. And the suggestion above is not the same thing. I believe he truly has a strong team attitude; but he may believe that his individual success is essential to team success; and simultaneously believe that the current team situation makes that success impossible.

      Maybe someone could show him the tapes of the Pats 2001 season when, on paper, the team had no chance to win anything at all whatsoever.

      Harry