Re: [patriotzip] PIGSKIN PICK 'EM for 2009!

  • Rob Brooks
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 14, 2009
      Way to kick a guy when he's down. :-)

      Things got so bad for me around week 9 or 10, I finally just decided to take the strategy of picking almost all the underdogs, figuring that if things broke my way just one week I'd catch up.  Obviously it hasn't worked. :-)

      On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:16 PM, George <patswingr@...> wrote:

      The friendly jab was actually for Rob. It was he who promised to beat me twice (two pools) in Pigskin Pick 'Em.

      George