RE: [patriotzip] RE: Warren fingers Thomas as LateGate leaker

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2009
      OH! That's a whole different picture. And certainly a better one. I'd much rather NOT have a split of any kind in the locker room.

      That's the problem with the written word. It can be so easily misinterpreted.

      But, as an outsider, I'm still pissed at Thomas for his reaction; and I have to combine it with his past behavior (and subsequent benching for a week). I haven't seen anything from this guy that puts on my list of "team players".

      George