Re: BB On Stats

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2009
      What bothers me most about the fourth and one play calls isn't that it's a power run right, left, middle or whether
      it's to Morris, Maroney or even Faulk. It bothers me that we take our pimary receivers out of the game and thereby
      announce to the other team very clearly we are running and let them totally sell out at stopping the run. Leave Moss
      and Welker wide to each side and run the same play and most every defense will have to play it more honestly and have a
      much tougher time stoping it. This also enables Brady to see if they leave a void and opt for the QB sneak. It allows
      him to see the overstack and audible to a Welker slant or whatever is necessary but the most significant part is that
      it makes the defense have to think at least a small bit about being true to the potential pass.