A stoned Moss doesn't roll

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
      So, was today's big FU from Moss to Belichick just for the week,
      or has Moss checked out for the rest of the season (contract?)

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
        My husband's a longtime Vikings fan (also Pats in the AFC) and he says that Moss had big problems with that team. Also, didn't he play for the Faiders too? He doesn't have a Super Bowl ring and I really thought that he'd work hard when he came to us in pursuit of that goal. He did for some seasons but he's not doing so now. Can you imagine the scenes there might be between him and BB? Some major head-butting.
        My New Year's wish, besides another SB ring for us, is to get some players that want to play. Geez!!
        So, was today's big FU from Moss to Belichick just for the week,
        or has Moss checked out for the rest of the season (contract?)

        --
        Rich Carreiro rlcarr@rlcarr. com

      • Machado.Nicholas