On

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      Scott is right in this assessment.  The Dolphins can be a very formidable opponent.  On the other hand, a resounding victory in Miami would do a lot to take the sting out of the loss in New Orleans.  That's where Scott's previous post is most relevant.  By playing to the strengths of available personnel, we give the team the best chance of winning.  I, like Scott, would never think I know more about this subject than the Coach, and probably less than most people, but then again...what would be the harm in trying?  I'm not advocating abandoning the playbook.  Use plays suitable to the surrounding personnel.  Stuff they use successfully in practice.  I don't know any specifics, but they do!  Everyone knows there are plays that work for Morris that don't work for Maroney, and vice-versa.  However, the key ingredient here is Brady, and his comfort zone and protection.  This is the most important element to assuring victory.  If they keep Brady safe and give him time, you can expect fantastic results and a huge victory.

      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.