Re: [patriotzip] RE: NFL releases new concussion rules

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      George hit the nail on the head with this message!  Headhunting is dangerous in any sport, and to take this idea a step further, the offender should also be fined.  These guys are very money-motivated (as we all are).  Maybe being suspended from the remainder of the game would not be enough, because some guys don't care about their team.  If they did, they wouldn't chance drawing a penalty for unnecessary roughness.  Of course I realise that sometimes it may just be an overflow of emotions or just an accidental incident, but we are talking about a potentially life-ending injury.
      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.