Re: Last Night...

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      I agree with Chris on most of his points.  The O line was horrific, they made more holes for the ticed Saints' D line than they did for our RBs.  One thing I noticed in particular was their DBs looked bigger than our receivers.  Their receivers were definitely bigger than our DBs.  Why do we go with this particular type of DB?  Are they mostly this body type coming out of college?  I noticed the draft "experts" (for lack of a better word) will refer to a DB who is 6' tall or better as being tall.  They are few and far between, it seems.  For whatever reason, the Saints have a better team than the Patriots, at least this year.  I think the Pats can hold their own against any other opponent, but the Saints were the more physical team, beating up our O line, our WRs, and our QB all night.  How many players are injured this morning?

      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.