Re: [patriotzip] Last night....

  • chris dressler
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Ok... so a rambled a lot in those thoughts.   But hopefully everyone gets what I was trying to say.

      Chris

      Pats Fan... and plans on supporting them no matter how badly they play!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        Well, the 2001 Patriots looked rather 6-5 after a convincing win over the Saints as they bounced back from giving up 401 yards passing to the St. Louis Rams...........in Foxboro!

        Antowain hangs onto the ball, and NE goes up another TD, but because there was a body between his knee and the ground, it was a fumble.  Several throws to Ricky Proehl later, the Rams got OUR TD down at the other end.

        The 2001 Patriots didn't lose again, but needed three turnovers against the Rams to win the SB.  Remember how you felt when Tebucky ran free to score the clincher in SB 36?  I'm with you: it's always darkest the nights there's no moon!!!!!