Re: [patriotzip] The Restoration of Bonnie Prince Charlie?

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
      Charlie might have put in a head-scratcher play in most games he OC'd but he generally had a nice big 'W' to go with it so I would love the chance to gratefully forgive him his eccentricity again.

      He also got far better second half performances out of his charges than any OC the Pats have had since IMO.

      CW was also pretty good at developing players if memory serves. Wasn't he responsible in a large way for getting a guy named Brady off to a pretty good start in his career?

      Harry

      At 08:35 AM 11/30/2009 -0500, you wrote:

      Weiss did some very good things for us here and no doubt was helped very much by the talent he had at that time as
      well. He likes to throw a little more than pass which I guess fits into how we've managed things most seasons. He
      always seemed to run one head scratcher of a play/decision each week but that unpredictability probably wreaked a
      little havoc with defensive coordinators. He was very organized and we might benefit from such. The question is how
      would he impact the overall staff chemistry, how would Bill O'Brien's adjustments gel with the team. I trust BB to
      manage this over the off-season and ultimately my first goal remains hoping we put together the best overall team.

      would take Weiss under the right conditions