Re: [patriotzip] Another OC Criticism

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2009
      This point bothers me the most about our OC and system. One of Brady's strengths has been reading the defense, making
      adjustments and getting the right play for the situation. Getting the play this late really inhibits this past
      strength of his work and as such is really disheartening to realize the coaching is actually hurting his performance by
      their failings.