Re: A Video Definition of CHOKE!

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009

      > Man, the Texans offense absolutely choked in the 2nd half! Penalties,
      > dropped passes, and now the horrible pass for a pick-6. They HANDED the game
      > to the Colts!!
      >
      > It really seems that this is what has kept the Colts undefeated. Every team,
      > and that includes our beloved Patriots, seems to choke against them in the
      > second half. And it IS these teams choking; not the Colts playing well.
      > Teams make one "unforced error" after another, until the Colts just take
      > advantage of enough of them to win the game.
      >
      > It now appears certain the Colts will go undefeated for the regular season.
      > Man, that SUCKS!
      >
      > George

      I agree George! It will suck if the damn Colts go undefeated but there is hope. The Pats beat the crap out of the Titans in week 6 but they've been improving since. They are now 5-5 and on a 5 game win streak. I think that of the remaining Colts opponents (Broncos, Jaguars, Jets, Bills and Titans) the Titans stand the best chance at snapping Indy's streak. GO TITANS!
      Rob