Reiss thinks Tate has torn ligament

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      From his ESPNBoston chat today:

      Question:
      Mike, we've heard nothing on Brandon Tate's injury that sent him
      to IR. Do you think the injury was relatively minor, and that
      he'll be ready to go for a full offseason? Have you seen him
      around the facilities? And do you think the coaches saw enough to
      know if he can be a viable receiver in this offense next year?

      Answer:
      I don't think it's minor, Brian, as it's my belief that is a
      ligament tear. When I say it's my belief, I think it's important
      to point out that I have not reported that because I don't have
      it from a close enough source to go with it. I haven't seen him
      around the facilities. My feeling is that he'll be in the WR mix
      next year.

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...