RE: [patriotzip] Re:Patriots reverse-flexed!

  • David Price
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 26, 2009
      Um..  AMEN!

      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      From: ps2dad@...
      Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 01:13:06 -0800
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Re:Patriots reverse-flexed!

      Scott, cut back on the coffee.  Soon, the Saints will be the Martyrs.  They look very good against weaker opponents.  This Monday will be the beginning of a new chapter of Patriots haters coming out of their cradles to bitch and moan about how the Pats beat a superior opponent.  I don't care what they say, because the key to that statement is the resounding VICTORY of the Patriots over the over-confident Saints.  Can I get an Amen?