On this Thanksgiving

  • Aamir Majeed
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2009
      On this Thanksgiving, I am very happy and thankful for our Patriots winning record and the happiness they bring my 7 year old son and his boyfriends at school. I just miss my wife, who was killed by a drunken driver. She will never know the joy our Patriots bring.

    • Mike Benson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2009
        Aamir,

        That's so sad about your wife. I'm sorry for your loss. But I'm happy you and your son are brought so much joy by our Patriots. Happy Thanksgiving.

        Mike.