Re: Some of the walking wounded return to practice

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2009
      The latest from NFL.com...

      "The Patriots declared RB Sammy Morris out of Sunday night's game against the Colts after originally listing him as questionable with a knee injury.

      The Patriots also placed rookie WR Brandon Tate (knee) on season-ending injured reserve and signed former Cowboys WR Isaiah Stanback from the practice squad."

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Rich Carreiro <rlcarr@...> wrote:

      > RB Sammy Morris, LT Matt Light, WR Julian Edelman, S Brandon Meriweather,
      > ST Eric Alexander, and C Dan Koppen all practiced today.
      >
      > But will they play?
      >
      > --
      > Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...

    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2009
        Good Sammy is getting close.

        Too bad about Tate. Is that the same knee that he tore up in college?

        Harry

      • kmacalp@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2009
          The Patriots also placed rookie WR Brandon Tate (knee) on season-ending injured reserve and signed former Cowboys WR Isaiah Stanback from the practice squad."

          <Scott> NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Oh well, I guess someone needs to keep Shawn Crable company.

          Scott
        • David Price
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2009

            WTF????  How do you not punt in that situation?  I don't know what else to say.