A GBU Addendum

  • Dave L
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Forgot to mention something under the "Good" category.

      - Taylor continues to be a classy player. He had some nice praise for Vollmer and then this about BB and the team (from Reiss) Belichick and Taylor shared an embrace and some words on the field before heading to their respective locker rooms. "We talked, and obviously over the years it's been very evident the respect I have for this whole organization and for Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and the guys on the team," Taylor said. "We exchanged pleasantries and the rest is between us." I would love to know what the rest was. BB really wanted him on the Pats but the family thing got in the way. Damn dedicated father.

      Dave