Re: [patriotzip] Dolts injuries piling up

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2009
      That will be rough for them...nature of the game as injuries mount but I still always want to play teams with us and
      them both at full strength. I know we overcame injuries a few times and failed to do such a few times but the most
      satisfying wins are head to head proving the better team on the field.

      I have little doubt that next Sunday night Peyton will still be very good and we will have a tough game on our
      hands...I hope we are up for it.

      But first...it's all about Miami. The preview is up on my webpage btw.