Dolts injuries piling up

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2009
      S Bob Sanders - elbow surgery, out indefinitely
      WR Anthony Gonzales - knee scope, expected to miss 2-3 more weeks
      CB Marlin Jackson - torn ACL, on IR
      LB Tyjuan Hagler - ruptured bicep, on IR

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2009
        That will be rough for them...nature of the game as injuries mount but I still always want to play teams with us and
        them both at full strength. I know we overcame injuries a few times and failed to do such a few times but the most
        satisfying wins are head to head proving the better team on the field.

        I have little doubt that next Sunday night Peyton will still be very good and we will have a tough game on our
        hands...I hope we are up for it.

        But first...it's all about Miami. The preview is up on my webpage btw.