Morris likely back in for Jets game?

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      According to Rapoport's blog, the Herald has learned that Morris
      "will likely return" in two weeks.

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        This would be a great time for Morris to return, with his power running
        game. The Jets have lost their "brick wall" NT, Jenkins, for the season. We
        got a good look at what that means to their defense in their loss to Miami.
        The Pats should now be able to run up the middle, and, with no need to
        double-team Jenkins, provide better protection for Brady on pass plays.

        Let's hope this report is accurate. It would be great to have Sammy back for
        the Jets, as long as he's physically really able to give close to 100%.
        George