Razor's Edge Tailgate an Official Registered Fan Group

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Hey all,

      Just wanted to let everyone know that the Razor's Edge Tailgate is a Registered Fan Group of the New England Patriots.

      If you want to be part of the fangroup, drop me an e-mail and I'll add you to the list!

      I won't be at the game this weekend .... Go Pats!!!!

      http://www.patriots.com/fanzone/public/index.cfm?ac=VerifyFCOR&FCORID=796