Re: [patriotzip] FW: NFL - News: Pats likely to turn to DE Wright after Green's surgery

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
      I think Prior might be that back-up you were inquiring about. He's had some really solid flashes thus far and is
      probably ready to step up a bit in back-up.

      I also think Derrick Burgess was a lot more effective against Tampa than most people realize. He wasn't stellar but it
      was his best game and may be the Bucs poor play or his sign of getting more comfortable with our complex schemes.