Rick Gosselin's Take on Tate

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      Clear Day

      Rick Gosselin, of the Dallas Morning News, is a highly respected sports journalist. He's always among the best in the nation with his NFL Draft projections. Given that, it's encouraging to see his very positive opinion of Brandon Tate.

      http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/nfl/stories/110409dnspoinsidenfl.27dbfa3ca.html?nl

      George

    • Ed Bryant
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
        Thanks for that.  I noticed Gosselin also commented on a book about two kids from Doylestown PA who played football and then went to Iraq.  Then I clicked on his "game I have circled," and it's New Orleans at New England, so I posted a comment, but if we're wrong and he's right, where do we get tickets for the game????????????