FW: NFL - News: Pats likely to turn to DE Wright after Green's surgery

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      I really don't see much drop off there, as far as the starting position goes. No knock on Green; but rather praise for Wright, who has played very well this season in his limited roll. The concern is for the backup spot that Wright filled. Who steps in with the versatility and production that Wright brought in relief?

      George

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
        I think Prior might be that back-up you were inquiring about. He's had some really solid flashes thus far and is
        probably ready to step up a bit in back-up.

        I also think Derrick Burgess was a lot more effective against Tampa than most people realize. He wasn't stellar but it
        was his best game and may be the Bucs poor play or his sign of getting more comfortable with our complex schemes.