LPC: Fw: Jarvis Green Charity Signing - tickets now available!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      As promised earlier, here are the details. I'll be there and enjoying the experience fully so hopefully I might even
      catch up with a few of you there.

      ***** ****
      Hello Pats Nation!

      So here's the details on our Jarvis Green charity autograph signing event! The event will take place on Monday Nov.
      16th at Smokey Bone's (by the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua) from 6-8 PM. Join us to meet Jarvis and stay for Monday
      Night Football Action!

      Autograph tickets are just $15 each! And again, 100% of autograph ticket sales will benefit the Jarvis Green Foundation
      which supports single mothers in low-income areas. Tickets are avialble now at
      http://www.neplayerpromotions.com/event_tickets. As a reward for being a New England Player Promotions patron, we have
      INTERNET ONLY SPECIALS up on the site which could save you up to $20 off our door prices! I strongly encourage
      pre-ordering as this is going to be hot ticket at this price - Jarvis is a 2-Time Superbowl Champion! We also have a
      full line of signables available both at the event at through the website for pre-sale as well.

      The event will also feature a silent auction of sports memorabilia, a raffle, and our "balloon pop" event which
      everyone walks away from with a custom event T-shirt, among many other prizes!

      We also have sponsorship spots left if you are a small business owner looking for some great publicity and
      advertising - contact me if interested.

      OK, hope to see you there, any questions don't hesitate to get in touch!

      Thanks,

      -Den

      Dennis Boyer
      dennisboyer@...

    • depatsfan@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
        I would love to attend but alas I still work nights so I will have to say with regrets that I cant make this game or the Monday Night showdown in the Big Easy

        Art