LPC VISA Pats commercial Re: [patriotzip] Randy's tattoo

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      So the commercial in question does have my arm and tattoo and was shot back on the Saturday before the opener on Monday
      night. It was shot with Tedy being a feature and as you'll note he doesn't seem to be in the commercial anywhere.
      This is apparently because there are multiple versions of the various VISA commercials and a Tedy tribute in particular
      is still awaiting release.

      It's funny to spend an entire day with a lot of Pats fans as extras for a commercial and doing a few specialty shots
      only to have just my arm and tattoo make it. Likely it will appear on youtube eventually and if so I'd love the link.
      It aired on Fox during the Pats in London weekend and is now steadily being released on other stations.

      I'm hopeful to see a cool Tedy piece done eventually.