Re: [patriotzip] My eyes! My eyes!

  • Aamir Majeed
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
      Oh, this seems rather embarrassing to me. Who is the gentleman next to BB with his pant's pulled up to his nipples and no belt, just those empty belt loops? I am afraid BB looks to be this gentleman's young man date. If I were BB, I would gladly pay someone a fortune to take this photo out of circulation.