Re: The Patriots are not playing this weekend

  • Dave L
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 29, 2009
      Similar to you I will be a temporary Baltimore, San Fran, Miami Oakland fan. Come 4, I will be a hard core supporter of the Vikings, hoping Fav-re throws a wild pick to seal it in the final drive. I would like a good game (and I think it will be too).

      A Denver and Indy loss is all I would really like. The others are just for fun.

      Dave (we will beat the Jets in a rematch)