RE: [patriotzip] Saints Threatening 2007 Pats Records?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2009
      Well, I'd rather see the Saints win the NFC championship than have it go to the Giants. The Vikings would be OK with me too; although I dread the media overkill on Favre. (That despite the fact that I personally remain a Favre fan.) I don't have many "I hate' em" teams in the NFC. Cowboys, because of Jones, are in that group; but I don't think we have to worry about them this season. I have a few of them in the AFC! :-)

      George