BLOWOUT SUNDAY!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2009
      Clear Day

      Their were 6 games that had a margin of 28 points of more today. Only two games were decided by a TD or less. It was like the opening weekend of the Big Ten season, when they all play teams that are never seen on the SportsCenter scoreboard for the rest of the year! :-)

      I wonder if this set some sort of NFL record. It's certainly rare, as far as I can recall.