Re: [patriotzip] NPC: Flu whallops the Ratginis

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2009
      Goodell recently announced an H1N1 protocol in the event a team is hit with the flu.  I forget how many quarterbacks they would need to be down in order to void Brady Quinn's contract, but I bet Mangini wishes there was more stress on the fact that he wasn't there when Quinn was drafted and signed.

      And there must be some people who wish this had happened to Kellen Winslow, Jr. and Braylon Edwards before they got out of town, but around here, I guess the schadendreude is directed to Mangini!