Re: [patriotzip] Brady makes a statement

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 21, 2009
      Very pleased to see Brady was right on the money with his passes this week whereas last week he really struggled. Makes me hopeful the thin air in Denver was a factor and that his arm is okay.

      Harry

      At 09:09 AM 10/19/2009 -0400, you wrote:

      The Patriots did have a great performance though I cannot say it was a great game given how the Titans played overall.
      It takes nothing away from the Pats that after a tough start on offense (Morris injury, Delay of game, sack and missed
      FG consecutively) they put together such an excellent performance.

      Maroney had his best game since the 2007 playoffs and that made a big difference. It was supposed to be hard to run
      against Tennessee but the Pats did and that set up the rest of their passing attack very well.

      Leading 10-0 and calling the flea flicker was outstanding. The defense had been playing pretty well, turnovers were
      flooding into the Titans heads and hands while Brady to Moss broke their spirit. They never really recoverred and
      conversely the Pats spirits seemed to shift to a bit of the confidence and fun which they had experienced in previous
      years. It was a fun game and you remain much warmer and dryer when winning ways are on display!