Re: [patriotzip] Re: My Trip to the Atlanta Game...

  • Monty Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1 12:59 PM
      He was fortunate enough to not meet me, so there was no sad story. :)

      From: usrtdsl@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:52:18 +0000
      Subject: [patriotzip] Re: My Trip to the Atlanta Game...

      This was indeed a fantastic way to spend an anniversary. It sounds like you had fun. I envy you.

      On a side note, was it just me or did everyone else who read this just wait for something bad to happen. I was waiting for "they lost our reservation" or "our tickets were scalped". I am so glad it was a happy story, not a sad one.

      Dave