Re: [patriotzip] Digest Number 2484

  • Diane Ghelfi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009

       Enuff of this chit!!!

      From: "patriotzip@yahoogroups.com" <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 8:19:35 AM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Digest Number 2484

      Messages In This Digest (21 Messages)

      1a.
      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium From: Mike Benson
      1b.
      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium From: David Brunat
      1c.
      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium From: Aamir Majeed
      1d.
      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium From: Don Diamant
      1e.
      More On incidents at Gilette Stadium From: kmacalp@...
      1f.
      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium From: Aamir Majeed
      1g.
      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium From: Monty Rodrigues
      1h.
      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium From: Aamir Majeed
      2a.
      Re: 1976 Patriots From: George
      2b.
      Re: 1976 Patriots From: Aamir Majeed
      2c.
      Re: 1976 Patriots From: John Boehner
      2d.
      Re: 1976 Patriots From: John Boehner
      2e.
      Re: 1976 Patriots From: Don Diamant
      3a.
      Re: 1997 Defended From: kmacalp@...
      3b.
      Re: 1997 Defended From: RandyZ. Pierce
      4a.
      My Trip to the Atlanta Game... From: dres74
      4b.
      Re: My Trip to the Atlanta Game... From: Aamir Majeed
      5a.
      About these Ravens From: Mark Morse
      5b.
      Re: About these Ravens From: Aamir Majeed
      5c.
      Re: About these Ravens From: Mark Morse
      5d.
      Re: About these Ravens From: Aamir Majeed

      Messages

      1a.

      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium

      Posted by: "Mike Benson" mbenson321@...   mbenson321

      Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:41 am (PDT)

      I believe you, Aamir. I can't imagine what making up such a story would accomplish. And I apologize for the fan who harassed you that day. You enthusiam for learning everything you can about the game of football has brought instant karma to this list:)

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      From: RandyZ. Pierce <alaric02@sprynet. com>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 4:56 PM

[...]

      Posted by: "Aamir Majeed" majeedaamir@...   majeedaamir@...

      Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:11 am (PDT)

      Mr. Brunat,

      I am sorry I am not sounding right to you. But please believe me when I tell you my story is not "bullshit" as you say. I told Randy why I do not want an investigation. It is because I fear for
      my family if this were to get into the newspapers or on the TV. I fear for
      my employer who grabbed the big fat man by the throat and could get in
      trouble himself now and I fear for my job because of this. I did
      not report to this group anything false. I do not to wish to give Randy
      any personal information because he seems determined to investigate
      this and put the things I cherish at risk. I assure you I have no agenda other than learning as much as I can about the game of football and supporting the Patriots.

      ____________ _________ _________ __
> [...]

      >Thank yu for your understanding and respect to this sensitive topic,
      >Randy
      >(and as always - Go Pats!)

      1d.

      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium

      Posted by: "Don Diamant" jeepndd@...   jeepndd

      Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:10 am (PDT)

      Thank you Aamir, you don't need to defend yourself further. This is a
      non-subject at this time.

      I would like to add a friendly reminder that this subject should not be
      continued on this list. If you feel strongly enough to continue this thread
      of discussion please do so off list.

      Don

      1e.

      More On incidents at Gilette Stadium

      Posted by: "kmacalp@..." kmacalp@...   kmacalp

      Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:06 am (PDT)

      I support Aamir on this one. I urge him to go to security next time, but
      his reasons for not doing so on this occasion make sense. I won't debate
      this on list because I respect Randy's request. Nonetheless, after seeing
      public doubt, I felt it was only fair to offer my public support.

      Sincerely,
      Scott Sheaffer
      1f.

      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium

      Posted by: "Aamir Majeed" majeedaamir@...   majeedaamir@...

      Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 am (PDT)

      Thank you, Scott. Randy gave me a phone number so that I can alert security if there is ever a problem again. How do you think the Patriots will do against these Ravens? They seem like a very tough team. I see that they have not lost a game so far. This troubles me. But I was troubled by these Falcons and we beat them by a good score.

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      I support Aamir on this one. I urge him to go to security
      next time, but his reasons for not doing so on this occasion make
      sense. I won't debate this on list because I respect Randy's request.
      Nonetheless, after seeing public doubt, I felt it was only fair to offer my
      public support.

      Sincerely,
      Scott Sheaffer

      1g.

      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium

      Posted by: "Monty Rodrigues" patfan1@...   patfan1

      Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:18 am (PDT)

      The Ravens defense is good, and seemingly has been for a long long time. The difference is that this year they actually have players on the offensive skill positions. Flacco's proving himself well, Rice can run, Heaps is one of the best tight ends in the league, and both Mason and Clayton are good receivers. This will not be an easy game. The Ravens have played two crap teams and one good one (the Chargers) who aren't playing well so far. So this'll be their first test of the year.

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Thank you, Scott. Randy gave me a phone number so that I can alert security if there is ever a problem again. How do you think the Patriots will do against these Ravens? They seem like a very tough team. I see that they have not lost a game so far. This troubles me. But I was troubled by these Falcons and we beat them by a good score.

      I support Aamir on this one. I urge him to go to security next time, but his reasons for not doing so on this occasion make sense. I won't debate this on list because I respect Randy's request. Nonetheless, after seeing public doubt, I felt it was only fair to offer my public support.

      Sincerely,
      Scott Sheaffer

      1h.

      Re: More On incidents at Gilette Stadium

      Posted by: "Aamir Majeed" majeedaamir@...   majeedaamir@...

      Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:27 am (PDT)

      My employer tells me that this man Ray Lewis is a very brutal player and has spent time in jail.