Re: [patriotzip] Responding to Problems at Gilette Stadium

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2009
      The code of conduct video is not listed at this point but I imagine it will be as there is a spot for it and other teams' are there.

      On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 2:03 PM, RandyZ. Pierce <alaric02@...> wrote:

      Click on the New England Patriots Designated Driver - it's a video with several ofus in it.

      There is a different video with the Code of Conduct which is also out there somewhere but I didn't find it on that page.

      Karen Cardoza

      http://karenjcardoza.com
      (for links to PatriotWorld.com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )