Re: [patriotzip] ESPN comments...

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 8:23 AM
      I do not think our offense, defense or special teams are anywhere near playoff caliber form.  Fortunately it's a long time until then and there's plenty of time for these things to develop.  It surprises me that we could be (rightly) touted for poor execution in the first two games and yet get full credit after one better game.

      Interestingly ESPN just hired Kraft's company for marketting to do their work on ESPN/boston which had some predicting it may get them softer on the Pats.  Sort of like having a CBS scene on your premises might help with that network...conspiracy theorists should have a ball there.

      Ultimately to your point though Susan, I wouldn't read too much into anything you hear when the on field evidence seems like we still have plenty of work ahead.

      This Ravens team is fantastic and will certainly show us much if we can get up and play at or above their level.