Re: [patriotzip] Roster move...

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
      More interestingly is P. Burgess was signed from the Ravens, this week's opponent, allegedly to shore up special teams and linebacker where depth was too low.  We have depth at DL and Prior had played very well along with Wright.  This makes me worry for both Vince's ankle, Wright's shoulder and the development of Ron Brace who did not play on Sunday when it seemed he'd be an excellent option.  I'm assuming we need the DL bodies for practice and to give Wilfork and Wright as much rest as possible.  I doubt we see Wilfork on Sunday based upon this.  As Ed noted earlier, an ankle takes a lot more time to heal on a 350 pound man.