RE: [patriotzip] Rapoport on Bruschi/ESPN

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
      I won't get any of the TV stuff here; but I have the ESPN-Boston site bookmarked. I'll be checking that regularly to see how Tedy does. I really think he'll be great at it. He's intelligent, articulate, and definitely knows the game!

      George

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
        Good for Tedy,

        I'm not surprised to see him avoid coaching at the present time.  Coaching is intensely demanding of time and I think Tedy probably wants some time to appreciate his family.  I'll look forward to hearing his insight and hope he remains closely affiliated with the Patriots through the years.

        Take two days off and all hell breaks loose...