Rapoport on Bruschi/ESPN

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
      "Tedy Bruschi, who retired last Monday after 13 seasons as a Patriot, will
      be joining ESPN as an in-studio analyst, according to an industry source.

      "Bruschi will be appearing on NFL Live, SportsCenter, and will also likely
      be doing interactive chats on ESPN-Boston, the new website expected to be
      starting up shortly.

      "The former Pats linebacker and defensive captain is expected to start his
      new job as soon as Thursday."

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
        I won't get any of the TV stuff here; but I have the ESPN-Boston site bookmarked. I'll be checking that regularly to see how Tedy does. I really think he'll be great at it. He's intelligent, articulate, and definitely knows the game!

        George

        Rich Carreiro rlcarr@rlcarr. com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
          Good for Tedy,

          I'm not surprised to see him avoid coaching at the present time.  Coaching is intensely demanding of time and I think Tedy probably wants some time to appreciate his family.  I'll look forward to hearing his insight and hope he remains closely affiliated with the Patriots through the years.

          Take two days off and all hell breaks loose...