Re: [patriotzip] Re: Seymour traded!

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2009
      I have no doubt this trade got Wilfork's attention. The idea of playing in Oakland for the next few years might soften his trade stance but I don't think the Pats did it because they wanted to influence Wilfork. And I don't think this move was so the Pats can give Wilfork the store especially given the emergence of Ron Brace in camp and the success the Pats have had giving out big contracts. Since Seymour got his he's spent a lot of time injured as has Adalius Thomas.

      Harry

      At 03:36 PM 9/6/2009 +0000, you wrote:

      Could this help pave the way for resigning Wilfork? They were both due.

      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC