Re: [patriotzip] Re: releases for the day so far

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
      Here's a little from the NFL page;

      http://www.nfl.com/players/michaelmatthews/profile?id=MAT571599

      Harry

      At 12:04 AM 9/6/2009 +0000, you wrote:

      Yes, O'Callaghan is a surprise to me too. Seems Slater's injury is not season ending.

      Does anyone know anything about Michael Matthews? He came out of nowhere!

      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2009
        Matthews is allegedly an excellent blocker and I think he's intended to enhance our short yardage situations as well as enhance protection for Brady.   Alex Smith's failure here is over and I think they well recall him nearly getting Brady killed.

        We need tight ends who can run block, pass block and catch...this is the heavy duty blocker of those three...

        Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 8:04 PM
        Subject: [patriotzip] Re: releases for the day so far