Re: Lenon, Ventrone cut; Bussey IRd

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
      ...and now Terrence Nunn. Hope he clears waivers.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Rich Carreiro <rlcarr@...> wrote:

      > Or so reports Reiss.
      >
      > --
      > Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...

    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
        Nunn looked pretty good Thursday night, especially the one handed catch. With the much of the league watching the Pats cuts carefully I would be surprized if no one grabs him.

        Harry

        At 07:54 PM 9/5/2009 +0000, you wrote:

        ...and now Terrence Nunn. Hope he clears waivers.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Rich Carreiro <rlcarr@...> wrote:

        > Or so reports Reiss.
        >
        > --
        > Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...

        "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC