Young'uns on D

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
      According to ESPN.com's AFCE blogger, the Pats D, at an
      average age of 26 years, 278 days, is the youngest the D
      has been since 1997. Last year the D averaged 29 years, 85 days.

      http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/2466/patriots-defense-will-be-youngest-in-many-years

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Ed Bryant
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
        Unless one of them doesn't make the team, NE has three of the four oldest running backs in the league with Taylor, Morris, and Faulk!

        Meanwhile, I'm sure that the Pats have the oldest offensive unit in the league (Brady, Faulk, Morris, Taylor, Moss, Galloway, Light, Neal are all over 30)

        VR

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
          All I got from the link is a "Blog not found" message on the ESPN site. Is that link right?

          Scott Sheaffer