NPC: Ranking on Favreeee

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 6:16 PM
      Great work by some FO commenters:

      "To retire or not to retire. That is the question. Whether it is nobler on
      the field to suffer the sacks and pick-sixes of outraged defenders or use
      my arm against a sea of Pack fans, and by using offend them. To retire, to
      rest; no more, and by a rest to say we end the arm-ache and the thousand
      natural crack-back blocks that wildcat formations are err to. Tis a
      consummation Deanna must have wished."

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...